Yes! If you do not touch your cat for a few minutes, it will go to sleep. To wake him/her, simply give it a gentle pat on the back.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Companion Pet?
- Can you turn the pet off?
- How do I clean the pets?
- Will the Pets shed?
- How long will the batteries last?
- What other Joy For All products are planned?
- How are Companion Pets powered?
- Are Companion Pets just an expensive toy?
- Who would enjoy having a Companion Pet in their life?
- What are Companion Pets?