Yes. Under a velcroed flap on its stomach, there is a switch with ON, MUTE, OFF.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Companion Pet?
- Can you turn the pet off?
- I am in New Zealand, who do I contact for customer support?
- I am in Australia, who do I contact for customer support?
- How do I clean the pets?
- Will the Pets shed?
- How long will the batteries last?
- What other Joy For All products are planned?
- How are Companion Pets powered?
- Are Companion Pets just an expensive toy?